Training The Best To Meet The Needs Of The New Millenium
IICT is your #1 source to meet your calibration training requirements for Certification and Auditing to:
- ISO 9000
- ISO 13485 – MEDICAL
- AS 9100 – AEROSPACE, and
- IATF 16949 – AUTOMOTIVE .
Certificates are presented immediately upon successful completion of course.
BENEFITS OF IICT CALIBRATION & REPAIR TRAINING
- This class was designed primarily for 3 reasons:
- #1 to save companies money by teaching technicians, inspectors, etc how to calibrate and repair basic precision hand tools instead of sending them all to an outside source
- #2 aid companies in meeting ISO training requirements relating to Calibration
- #3 attendees add to their basic Calibration skills for personal growth
- Are you planning on pursuing your CCT (Certified Calibration Technician) Certification? This course is a great place to start your exam preparation.
- IICT Enterprises LLC provides virtual, public, and on-site Gage Calibration and Repair training to the private and commercial calibration industry across the United States of America.
- IICT Enterprises LLC (most commonly called IICT) specializes in training Managers, Engineers, Technicians, and Inspectors in using, caring for, calibrating, and repairing precision hand tools.
DISCOVER OUR 2 DAY "HANDS-ON"
CALIBRATION & REPAIR WORKSHOP
This 2-day training offers specialized training in calibration and repair for the individual who has some knowledge of basic Metrology. Approximately 75% of the workshop involves “Hands-on” calibration, repair and adjustments of micrometers, calipers, indicators height gages, etc. Course also covers NIST Traceability, Certificates of Conformance, Gage Management, Standards, etc. Each student is encouraged to participate in actual calibrations and repairs using IICT equipment.
FOUNDER, CEO AND INSTRUCTOR
Carlis has been in the Quality Control/Quality Assurance field for over 35 years. He attended Chippewa Valley Technical Institute majoring in Computer Programming and Quality Technology. He also attended Metro State University majoring in Quality Management – emphasis in Calibration.
Carlis has over 35 years experience in the Commercial Calibration industry developing systems, training technicians, calibrating and repairing gages including surface plates, CMM’s, Optical Comparators, thread gages, gage blocks, Micrometers, calipers, indicators, bore gages, etc.